Welcome to Child Psychotherapy West Midlands
We are an established group of psychoanalytic psychotherapists who have worked together for many years. We are all fully qualified to work with children, adolescents and young adults as well as parents and families. All our therapists are Full Members of the Association of Child Psychotherapists (ACP).
- Assessments and therapeutic work with children and young people
- Assessments and therapeutic work with young adults (18-25)
- Work with parents and carers, including an early years service for families with babies and toddlers
- Parent and Young Child Psychotherapy
- Consultation, clinical supervision and training to professionals
The Association of Child Psychotherapists (ACP)
The ACP is a professional body for psychoanalytic child and adolescent psychotherapists in the UK.
The ACP is responsible for training and practice standards for its members and provides information to the public about child psychotherapy.